Welcome in Santorini!
How we can guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones!
Here at Muses Suites, our priority has always been the safety and well-being of our guests and employees. As we navigate these times of rapid change, we are developing a cohesive plan, in accordance to the health and safety rules and recommendations imposed by the Greek State and the Greek Health Authorities. As a warm-hearted, guest-oriented business, with regret we inform you that the handshakes, hugs and kisses are not allowed anymore. We will need to keep the safety distance from the staff members and other guests, as stated by the law. Things might have changed for now but let us reassure you, there is something that will always be the same: the mesmerizing views and the dreamy sunsets!
Our actions before your check-in
- Open air setting of our property with generous outdoor spaces ensuring social distancing
- Compliance to the National Health and Safety Protocols
- Enhanced health & safety training programs for all our employees (Authorized Health First Certification in all aspects of health, safety & hygiene)
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn by all employees while they perform their duties
- Official instructions have also been provided on how to handle immediately and appropriately any possible infection case
- Operation of the Hotel with a specific number of staff, only the security personnel
Our actions while you are heading to our hotel
- We offer the option to fill out the formalities online, prior to your arrival
- Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with hygiene procedures
- Limited number of passengers per vehicle, in accordance with the guidelines from the Greek State
- All contact surfaces including seats, door handles etc. are sterilized between each transfer
- All our guests who have arranged a transportation service are required to wear sanitary masks in order to ensure maximum hygiene level inside the van
Our actions upon your arrival
- We encourage our guests to discuss their personal preferences on the level of service with our reservations department, to minimize physical interaction
- Guests are welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process
- Online completion of formalities is recommended prior to arrival
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Guest portal available with all hotel’s features for enhancing a more contactless experience
Welcome to your room!
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitized with industry-leading cleaning & disinfecting products
- Reinforced room cleaning protocols, to include extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas before guests’ arrival
- Guest Services team to escort guests to accommodation, whilst providing information about our room facilities, in full compliance with hygiene guidelines
- Daily use of steam cleaning device for mattresses, curtains and all other fabric surfaces
- Verified Hygienic humidity, ventilation, and temperature systems
- Hygiene protective material is provided to ensure both the health of guests and staff and the proper functioning of the Hotel
- In case you allow us to enter the room for cleaning service, we will need you to let the receptionist know when you are leaving the room. You can do so via Viber/What’s app.
- In-room breakfast will also be available upon request
- The hot tubs are being sanitized before each guest’s arrival
It’s time for your departure!
- Advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact
- Invoice to be sent by e-mail
All the above precautionary measures are in place, to ensure a relaxing, safe and carefree vacation on our beautiful island. We are looking forward to providing an unforgettable experience!